Yard Materials Drop-off
The Village strongly encourages residents to recycle leaves, grass and garden debris at home by composting, mulching, or grass recycling. Grass clippings are best left on the lawn. However, if you have more yard materials than you can recycle, then you can take excess yard materials, pine needles and cones to the Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWTF). A load should not exceed a pickup truck box in size. Stumps, tree trunks, logs of any size, sod, dirt, timbers, rocks, concrete, boards or foreign material will not be accepted. Violators will be fined.
Days and times are subject to change. Closed on holidays.
- Monday: noon to 6 pm
- Thursday: noon to 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am to 3 pm
- Thursday, April 8th, 2021 through Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Saturday, November 13, 2021
Village of Plover residents are allowed to drop off one load of brush no larger than 10 feet long, 6 feet wide, 4 feet high per household per date. Residents that drop off brush in excess of the allowed limit will be charged a minimum $25 tipping fee per load, payable at the time of drop off. A load is considered to be 10 feet long, 6 feet wide, 4 feet high or less.
- Village personnel will be in attendance at this location to assist residents and to ensure that rules and regulations are adhered to. Proof of residency is mandatory.
- No contractors or commercial haulers.
- When transporting yard materials, they should be covered or confined in such a manner to prevent them from blowing out of vehicles. Violation of this requirement along with speeding and failure to halt at the stop sign at the intersection of WWTF driveway and Coolidge Avenue will result in a citation being issued to offenders.